Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monthly Reward Club Forming!

Join in on all the fun of my Close To My Heart Monthly Rewards Club AND get all kinds of benefits. Each club will have six (6) members. Commit to purchasing $25 a month in product and get at least $25 in free product during your reward month. Plus, you will receive 2 Idea Books) and other surprises and freebees. We will have a special project each month.

Club Rules:

1. Order of Monthly Rewards Month will be determined by order of sign up for club.

2. Agree to purchase $25 of product each month for six months. Orders must be placed and payment made prior to the 21st of the month in order to give time for the “Host/Hostess” to select his/her rewards.

3. Participation in any kind of “Club Meeting” not required to be a member of club. A special project will be highlighted each month. Tutorials will be provided.

4. A club member who gets another person to sign up for the next club will receive a special bonus.

5. Should you need to drop out of the Club prior to the end of the cycle, it will be your responsibility to please find a replacement.

I would love to get this going prior to the end of the month so that everyone may take advantage of this month’s very special kit called “The Key To My Heart.” The kit includes 12 sheets of pattern paper, 12 sheets of matching card stock AND a Size E (very large) stamp set. I have the kit and it is a really good deal! I have samples posted on here and in the “My Artwork” section of my Close to my Heart website.

Please email me if you have any questions. I already have several of the projects planned! I look forward to you joining in!

No comments: