1. Card base is 7 X 5 inches and is Key To My Heart BT Duo paper.
2. 1st white mat was cut to measure 6 ½ X 4 ½ inches. It is randomly stamped in Juniper ink with small butterfly from Wonderful Charms set.
3. Juniper CS was cut to measure 5 X 3 ½ inches and embossed in Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder.
4. Small white CS cut to measure 3 ½ X 3 ½ inches. Stem image was stamped 3 times in Juniper ink.
5. Butterflies were cut in Juniper CS with Cuttlebug die cut and attached to small white CS.
6. Glitter was applied to butterflies.
7. Length of White Ribbon tied around larger piece of white CS.
8. Card was assembled (as pictured) on card base.
9. Glitter was applied to one small corner butterfly on larger white CS.
CTMH – Key To My Heart, Juniper and White Daisy CS
CTMH – Wonderful Charms and a stamp from my stash – Dee Grueing
Ink – Stamp Pads
CTMH – Juniper
CTMH – White Daisy Ribbon, Prisma Glitter, Cuttlebug embossing folder and die cut