Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scrapbook Layout

Well, it's snowing AGAIN in Philly this morning. A good day to craft. I completed this page yesterday for the Monday SCS inpiration "One." We were charged with the task of completing a page using 1 piece of CS, I piece of pattern paper, a one word title and only 1 picture. This was harder than you think! Fortunately, my pattern paper is two sided ;o) I am really lucky to have many old family photographs. This is my Grandmother's High School graduation picture circa 1907.




Paper: CTMH – That’s Amore and Colonial White CS
Stamps:
CTMH – Heritage Caps, Key To My Heart, Adorning Corners
Ink/ Stamp Pads : CTMH – Tulip
Accessories: Sewing Machine, flowers, brads

I'm off to work on a card for Julie's "Splash of Color" Challenge. It's almost done. For now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: