Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweet Treat Valentine Challenge Winner!


The time has come...our Valentine wishes have come true! This was not an easy challenge and the entries were so creative and wonderful. Check out all of these great cards...listed in no particular order.

Gramrussell

Suzanne

Roxie

Melissa

Mary

Sarah

Sarah

As promised, there would be a Valentine Treat for all those who joined in the fun. The winner was randomly chosen by DH. Today is his Birthday and I let him draw the name from the hat. Don't worry, Carly the Cat was overseeing the whole process! And the winner is....

Roxie
Please email me at paperspadsandpictures@gmail.com with your snail mail addy so that I may get your Valentine Treat to you. Please let me know if you are interested in hosting the next "treat" challenge.

Thanks to everyone who joined in. I have said many times and will say it again, I am so impressed with everyone's talent and creativity. It is truly an inspiration to me and helps me raise the bar on my work! I can't tell you all how much fun this has been. There will be more challenges coming! For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

Congrats to the winner! I'm sorry I didn't have time to play!