Monday, August 17, 2009

Fun Projects with Wow Power!

As I mentioned yesterday, Saturday I had a great Workshop. My customers are so much fun. It is a wonderful thing to see their faces light up as they realize that "faster, simpler, easier" really is the way to create. Here are a few of the gals diligently working and having fun at the same time.

I spent the rest of the day yesterday playing with a new stamp that I was given to me by a good friend as an a part of a my Birthday present. I know, it's not a Close To My Heart stamp, but it just called to me to be used! The papers, inks and drink glasses are CTMH... :o)
This is an altered sign that I will hang in my rec room. The paper is from a retired set called Laid Back and the drink glasses are from a retired set called Paradise.


This morning, I made this card for the Splitcoast Stampers Clean and Simple Challenge. The challenge was to make a "masculine card." "You're a Star" was done on a 6 x 6 base in black, gray wool and bamboo colors. The star pattern paper is from the collection called "Game On." Game On is a great set of papers that are perfect for sports teams and men. Check out the full collection on my website as it is another set that will be retiring come December 31, 2009. Both the sentiment and the large star are from a set called "Shinning Star." Just thing of that star done with a Christmas background!




These are two projects that have a nice effect with very little effort....Wow Power! For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Love the fun of the sign and the card is fantastic!