Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Great Workshop

Whew, have I been busy. Between making goodies for the upcoming Craft Fair, preparing for Saturday's Workshop to kick off the new Idea Book and life in general, I haven't had a chance to post anything.


Yesterday, we had a great workshop. The plan was for me to teach how to use a blending pen so that the gals could make a gift tag and oooh and aaah over the new products. Well, ya go with the flow. The ladies arrived, saw all the goodies I made with the new papers and stamps and the immediately decided that they wanted to learn to make them too. They picked out binder clips. So we spent the afternoon learning to work with blender pens, aqua painters and made altered binder clips. What fun. I so enjoy watching faces light up when creative juices begin to flow. This is a picture of some of the ladies showing off their work.






I am so enjoying being a Close To My Heart Consultant. The opportunity to teach and share is a wonderful experience. If you ever have considered it, contact me and I will tell you more. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: