Thursday, October 15, 2009

Virtural Holiday Card Crop Friday Night!

Tomorrow night is the big Holiday Card Crop at my house. But don't worry, if you can't make it to my house, you can still participate on my Facebook Page. If you upload a card on Close To My Heart (CTMH) Scrapbooking and Stamping with Cindy (find the link on my sidebar) you are entered in the drawing for a full size brand new CTMH stamp set! Yippee....


Here is another card I completed for tomorrow night. It is based on the sketches I posted as samples and uses the Close To My Heart October Stamp of the Month. I made it with non-traditional Holiday colors for fun. It doesn't show in the pictures, but all of the ornaments and star at the top of the tree are covered in glitter.




See you tomorrow night and For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your funky tree.