Saturday, November 21, 2009

Craft Fair Weekend

I have a good news, bad new story. Because of my work schedule, I can't participate in a Saturday Craft Fair. (If I never mentioned it, I am the Classroom Coordinator and Teacher at a big box Craft Store and during the Holiday Season I do demos at the store every Saturday). This weekend, I have a table at two different affairs....Friday Night and an all day Sunday event. Well, the good news is I am home from the Friday event and sold piles of items. The bad news, I only have 36 hours to replace the sold items....remember I have to work on Saturday....AHHHHH...how long can I go without sleep???? :o)

I am tickled. The sticky note holders were a big hit. I recently posted a picture of them
here. I also sold every Tree ornament I had made. I never even had a chance to post a picture of them....The crowd even grabbed every Christmas Card Set I had made. So, now I have to figure out how I am going to get cards, sticky note holders and ornaments made for Sunday...what a fun problem. Here are a few pictures including some Gift Card Holders I added to my inventory.







If I don't get another post done until Sunday Night or Monday, please forgive me. :o) For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: