Monday, November 23, 2009

A New Twist on Altered Binder Clips

I made it through the Weekend of the Craft Fair. If you remember, I had a table at a craft fair on Friday Evening and another all day Sunday. BTW - I had to work on Saturday. I was up at 3:15am yesterday morning making items to replace what I sold on Friday Night. Both days, I exceeded expectations. Yesterday, I met a many wonderful people including Santa....I haven't shaken Santa's hand in many years! :o)

Each venue is different. As I gain more experience, the set up and break down becomes easier. If anyone can think of a way to display loose cards (other than the obvious wire rack....trying not to have to purchase one) please leave me a comment. People just don't seem to flip through the cards....Here is yesterday's set up....

Driving home after Friday Evening's event, I had an idea. I quickly altered a binder clip with Christmas pattern paper and added a candy cane. What a great place card or buffet marker for your Holiday table.


The visitors to Sunday's affair liked the idea....what do you think? I did this very quickly so think of all of the possibilities of how you could make a festive Holiday table!

For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: