Monday, December 14, 2009

Remember Me??

Whew, I can't believe how long it has been since I posted. Time passes so quickly when you are busy! What have I been doing you ask? I participated in my last Craft Fair of the season on December 6th. What a wonderful experience. The Church members were so welcoming and I sold a few goodies too! :o) I have been working (at the real job) and trying to get my house decorated. I held a workshop where we made Holiday Garland. I will get a picture of that posted as soon as I can. I am also working on finishing up my Christmas Cards. So many left to make! I guess this explains where I have been.


Here us one of the cards I managed to complete. It was done for SCS Clean and Simple Challenge. The challenge was to complete a card using Red, Brown and a Neutral Color. This stamp is perfect. I have used it several times this year and still love it! It is from Close To My Heart's set called Santa's List. I heat embossed the image with Cocoa Embossing Powder and colored it with my Copics. What fun and I think I will make a few more like this!



It is time to go back to the stack of unmade cards on my desk! For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: