Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Another Christmas Card

Who can believe that Christmas is only 9 days away??? Ahhhhh... Are you ready? I'm not. No cookies baked...or shall I say the cookies that were baked were eaten by DH. Most of the gifts are purchased, but not wrapped and most importantly, the cards aren't done. I'm not going to even count how many I have left to complete, but I see another couple 4:00am mornings in my near future. :o)



I was stumbling around Blog World and found these nifty easel cards. I just had to give one a try.




I promise I will get the template up on how to make the card as soon as I can get the pictures taken. It is a very simple fold and makes a great presentation. This card was done using Evensong papers, White Daisy and Cranberry Cardstock.

Back to more card making. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: