Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Season and Life Keeps Getting in the Way...

With Christmas only 2 days away, finding the time to get every thing done is almost impossible. I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I am the classroom coordinator at a big box craft store. I have been working quite a few hours at the store. What fun! I have helped design countless Christmas gifts, house decorations and end of semester school projects. I am trying to find time to address my own Holiday cards, finish my shopping and do the wrapping. On top of that DH and I host an Annual Holiday Party the Saturday before Christmas. My time line is mapped out....I know what has to get done and by when. Then Mother Nature throws a 23 inch snow storm into the mix and everything turns upside down.









We were forced to cancel our party....the first time we have been snowed on in the 20 plus years we have been hosting it. Bombay (my kitten) was so confused. She was ready to party and no one was here!

I have 2 more cards to address, no wrapping done, no grocery shopping done for Christmas Dinner and I have to work again today (and tomorrow). Back to work it is for me! For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Too bad your party was cancelled. Your decorations look very nice - I really like your blue wall behind your fireplace.

And the snow outside looks so beautiful! Of course, that's easy for me to say when I'm not having to deal with it and clean it up. lol