Thursday, January 21, 2010

Coloring with Copics and Dove Blender Pen

Another busy week for me but I have had the chance to get a couple of cards done...

This card is done for a co-worker who unfortunately had to have unexpected surgery. The image was colored with my CTMH water color pencils and blended with a Dove Blender Pen. I posted about the pen way back in the spring. Check out that post here.


The card is done on a 5 x 7 inch base and the sketch was found on Splitcoast Stampers. The papers I used were from both Veranda and Grace Level 2 paper packs. The card stock colors are Creme Brulee, Juniper and Colonial White. The stamps are from So Sweet and the Veranda Workshop on the Go special stamp set. Close To My Heart combines level 2 paper packs with a special embellishment and adds a stamp set that can only be purchased with the kit. What a great deal for $29.95!

This card is for my Craft Fair inventory. I have a few Fairs planned for the spring. A Wedding theme fits perfectly.


The Wedding Cake is from a retired CTMH set called "Now and Forever." I heat embossed the image in cocoa powder and then colored it with my Copics. I added a little bling with my Spica Glitter pen. The papers are from the Grace Level 2 packs.

Time to head back to work. Let me know if you can think of other themes for my Craft Fair inventory. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: