Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another New Stamp Set and a New Toy

What a rainy day we had here in Philadelphia. Whew, driving was a nightmare but I had to head out to the store and get my Martha Stewart Score Board. I called this morning to see if any were in stock. Lo and behold, they were so off through the torrents I went. I am glad that I did because lookie what I was able to do with the Score Board.



The card style is called Side Step Card. I'll post how to do it in the near future as I plan to do more of these fun funky cards!

The images are from a fun new My Acrylix set called "Love Birds." How cute are these little birds. The set includes several bird cages along with several sentiments. By the way, the papers are from the Veranda Creative Basics set and I used a Blender Pen to color the little birdies.

For Now, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful!!!

color correction of photographs said...

What a cute stamp set. Loved it. Keep blogging and thanks.

Regards,
image coloring

Sandra said...

So love visiting your blog :) ...You've just got such a wonderful creative mind.