Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hearts For Haiti

In addition to the Stamp of the Month, Close To My Heart routinely has monthly specials. The "special" for February gives me goose bumps. Through the already existing philanthropic support of "Operation Smile" CTMH will be donating money toward Haitian Relief from the devastating earthquake. Just because the quake occurred a few weeks ago, we can not forget that the need for support will continue for years.

From February 1st through the 28th, Textured Card Stock packs will be buy one get one free! And, for every offer purchased, Close To My Heart will donate $2 toward the Relief effort. WOW! Starting tomorrow, visit my website or contact me to stock up on some great card stock and to help the relief fund.

I have posted a link on my side bar so that you can follow the progress. I am so impressed with CTMH for developing such a worthwhile program! For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: