Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Craft Fair Season Begins!

Wow, how time flies. It feels like I just finished up working on Christmas items for all those Craft Fairs. I haven't been around for a few days because I have been busy making goodies for a few Spring Events. Last Tuesday, I found an ad for a Church that was struggling to find vendors for a fair that was Sunday....yesterday.... I had 2, count 'um, 2 Easter Cards and one basket. Most of my cards and altered items are at a local Consignment Gift Shop so I didn't even have any non-seasonal items either. I spent almost every waking hour from Tuesday Night until the moment that I had to leave yesterday making goodies. Whew, I made it.









Traffic was a tad slow, but I had the opportunity to meet many lovely people. And, isn't that why we share our crart anyway? :o) My next Fair is in 3 weeks, so maybe I can catch up on some sleep. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: