Monday, April 19, 2010

Craft Fair Pictures

Wow, am I tired! I haven't been around for a few days because I was busy working on items for the Craft Fair I participated in yesterday. Because of my work schedule, I have to find any event I can that is scheduled on a Sunday. When I signed up for this one, I didn't realize that it was outside. Visually, yesterday was a very pretty day in Philadelphia. BUT, it was cold and very windy. As you know, wind and paper don't mix. :o) I spent the day drinking hot coffee and chasing bows and cards around the parking lot....I finally gave up and but my goodies in bins. So much for a pretty display and a Make and Take. Ah, but I was able to sell many cards and other goodies. I even managed Custom Orders for Party Favors! After my teeth quit chattering, it was a good day!














For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: