Monday, April 5, 2010

A Sketch Challenge

I love doing challenges and especially sketch challenges. This sketch is the most recent posted on Paper Craft Planet.

I didn't have the exact shape of the focal point, but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. I'm still working on cards for the next Craft Fair and am in need of Mother's Day cards.


The card is done on an A2 White Daisy base. I combined pattern paper from Sweet Home and Grace Paper Packs. The oval mats were cut with Nesties in Buttercup, Indian Corn Blue and Garnet. The flower images are from this month's Stamp of the Month, Flower Pot. The sketch called for a sentiment on the main image. I decided to use "Thank You" on the Mother's Day card because so often we forget to say "Thank You" to our Mom's. :o) "Mother's Day" is from last month's STOM. A little sponging and a ribbon was added and the card was done.

This is a great sketch that will be so useful on so many cards. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: