Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Halloween Wall Hanging

It is so hard to believe that summer is almost over! As Labor Day approaches, I turn my thoughts to preparing for my Holiday Craft Fairs. As a trial, I made this fun wall/door hangwe out of chipboard hangers. It measures 5 1/4 inches by 3 inches. Each piece of chipboard was covered with a retired Halloween paper called Enchanced. I drilled the hole in the bottom with my craft drill so that the bottom chipboard could be flipped around. The letters on the top piece of chipboard are rub ons from a retired CTMH set and the larger letters on the bottom are from the Color Ready alphabet. I chalked and sponged the letters to add the color. Lastly, the witch is heat embossed in black and is from the brand new Fright Night My Acrylix Stamp Set....




I'm thinking that it would work well as an office door hanger. Anyone have a boss or friend they might light to buy this for? :o) For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: