Thursday, September 2, 2010

The New Idea Book is Here!

Finally, the new Close To My Heart Idea Book is available for all to oh an ah over! I have been so excited to share it with everyone. There are 8 new colors....Pacifica, Lagoon, Sky, Cotton Candy, Gypsy, Smoothie, Sunset...4 new Paper Packets...Magnifique, Hooligans, Olivia, Mistletoe and piles of new stamp sets and embellishments. Everything aimed at helping you make wonderful papercraft projects "faster, simpler, easier." The new Idea Book is available for you to view on my website.

I have been busy working on samples for my SDU class at the Michaels in Collegeville PA. I always have enjoyed scrapbooking but while preparing for the class, realize that I just don't do enough. CTMH makes scrapbooking so easy. The paper packets are designed in 2 levels. Level 1 packs contain pre-designed pattern papers, 2 matching B&T Duos pattern papers, coordinating card stock and Stickease. "Stickease" are card stock stickers that coordinate perfectly with the papers. The Level 1 set that is included with the paper packet even contains an alphabet. There are also Level 2 Stickease, sold separately, that allow you to add even more embellishments to your layouts.

Here is a Level 1 Layout using Mistletoe...


To complete this layout, I only used supplies included in the Level 1 paper packet! To make the circle mats for the letters and holly berries in the upper corner, I did use my 1 1/4 inch punch....that is a tool not a supply (wink.) The layout includes many of the theories and techniques that I will be teaching at the SDU class. BTW - the photos were taken during the Christmas 2009 blizzard.

Take a look at the new Fall/Winter Idea Book to see all of the wonderful new Close To My Heart Products. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: