Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Busy Holiday Season

Ok, I know I have no excuse this time :o). It has been way to long since I update my blog. But, that doesn't mean that I haven't been doing anything! I have been so busy that I haven't had the chance to even sit down and type. I've done more craft fairs, a home party, made Holiday Gifts, two card workshops...here are a few pictures and I promise that I will get back on track soon!




Both of these cards are done using Mistletoe. I just love this paper packet. It is traditional with a some flair. And, CTMH papers are double sided which expands the possibilities for creativity. The reverse sides are just as pretty as the "main" sides. The second card I've posted combines both sides of the snowflake paper.

Here are some fun shots from the Mistletoe Workshop on the Go afternoon...ah...we started at 11:00am and kept making cards until 10:00pm!









My cousin even came all the way from Georgia for the Workshop!

Last but not least, here is a picture of my table at a friends Open House...
So you can see that I've not been sitting on my "tinsel" doing nothing! :o) I have so many more goodies to post! For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: