Friday, March 18, 2011

Close To My Heart Accordion Album

I haven't been around much in the last few days, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't crafting! I've spent the last few days putting the final touches on tomorrow's workshop called a Perfect Day Accordion Album. Here is what we will be making tomorrow...










The paper packet we will be using is regretfully retired, but I was able to secure a number of the packets at a reduced rate. My goal was to introduce my participants (many of whom are new to Close To My Heart) about the value of a CTMH paper packet...12 sheets or pattern paper and 10 sheets of card stock for $12.95! Wow! CTMH papers are terrific and you can't beat that price with a stick! The accordion albums are not retired at make such fun projects and great gifts!
I designed the pages my self and each person will receive the paper packet, album, all the embellishments and detailed instructions and sketches so they will be able to duplicate the album using any paper packet they chose. I do paper craft workshops at my studio at least monthly. If you live in the Philadelphia PA area, watch for future workshops. I work really hard at coming up with creative classes that focus new techniques and completed projects. I would love to have you join in on the fun!
For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Love this! I want to try this fold! Love what you did with it!