Sunday, April 17, 2011

CTMH Birthday Card Using Sophia Paper Packet

Happy Birthday to the City Crafter Challenge Blog! This week is their 1st Birthday. Their challenge was to case the card highlighted on their blog. It is a lovely card and included a tiered cake, flowers and flourishes. Pop on over to their blog to see the card... I wanted to use a tiered cake so I immediately reached for a favorite of mine called "Piece of Cake." I really do like this CTMH set. I also wanted to play with a new set I just received called "Heartfelt Treasures." It is going to become a favorite, too! I really like the Sophia Paper Packet! It is so cheerful and reminds me of much needed Spring. The cake and sentiment are from Piece of Cake and the flourishes and cut out flowers are from Heartfelt Treasures. The colors include White Daisy, Hollyhock and Pear. I added some glitter and sparkles because what birthday card is complete without bling. Happy Birthday, City Crafter Challenge Blog and a big thank you to those gals for helping me keep my creative juices flowing. For Now, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely creation, love the sweet color combo!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card.. That cake looks yummy.. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Such a sweet birthday card in every way! thank you again for joining us this week at CCCB