Saturday, April 30, 2011

CTMH May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

It's time again for the CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  Available beginning tomorrow is a great stamp set called "Chairs to You."  It includes chairs, yes chairs...dining room chairs, lounge chairs and patio chairs.  It also has several great sentiments.  Think of the possibilities.  If you've arrived here from Nicole's blog, you are on the right track. 
I decided I wanted to do something different and unexpected...so here is my first project.


It is a trinket box that has been painted with Pearl Paint mixed with Goldrush re-inker.  I used pattern paper from the Sophia Paper Packet.  The flower is also made from Sophia and the leaf is from Heartfelt Treasures Stamp Set.  The sentiment is from the Stamp of the Month.

I couldn't let a Blog Hop go buy without making a card!  The comfy chair has been colored with my Copics and the sentiment is also from the Stamp of the Month set. 

Now it is time to hop on over to check out Dawn's Blog.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Mary Eisen said...

cute use of the brads!

Paige Dolecki said...

Love your quilling project!

Paige

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Love what you did with the little trinket box! I kinda getting into the chair stamps too:)
~Vanessa W
I <3 CTMH

Kathleen said...

Oh I love the trinket box!! Also the colors on the card are a favorite of mine!! Beautiful work.

Haley D. said...

Your tricket box is so pretty! I love what you did with that comfy chair stamp too.

Krista Ritskes said...

Lovely work!