Sunday, May 1, 2011

PPPC #1 Winners!

A very special thank you to everyone who participated in the very first Papers Pages and Pictures Project Challenge. 

Our participants did a beautiful job!

Jenny

Deb

Annette

Lucy (entry on FB page)
We want to recognize each of our participants as "Spotlight Artists" for this challenge!  Please grab the spotlight artist blinkie for your  blog or facebook page!  I was so impressed with the artwork!

And, now for the random winner of our Wings paper packet and stamp set.  While on the phone with our Lead Designer, Nancy, I did a random number generator to come up with our first prize winner....each of the participants were numbered according to order of entrance....and the winner is....

4
Random numbers generated May 1 2011 at 19:25:54 by http://www.psychicscience.org/


Lucy, you are our random winner.  Contact me so that I can get you your prize!  Congratulations!

We enjoyed looking at your entries and offer a special thank you.  Don't forget to participate in PPPC #2 and have the opportunity to win another great prize.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

mcgeechs said...

Congrats Lucy. Cindy, I posted the blinkie on my Facebook page. That was the first time I ever did anything with a blinkie. Thanks.