Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Great Copic Coloring Challenge

Everyone should stop on by and check out this great craft website.  It's called Simply Scrapping Crafts.  There are daily challenges, fun forums and lots of tutorials.  The members are very friendly and I've met a boat load of new friends.  I'm a member of the Thursday Challenge Design Team....it's a Copic Marker challenge.

Because I was working the Expo, I didn't have a chance to post my card for this week.  The challenge this week is to complete a graduation card.

My card was this fun kindergarten card.  The image and sentiment are from a retired CTMH set called School Zone.  The pattern paper is from Mayberry and the card stock is Smoothie, Cocoa and Colonial White.  I just love the sentiment!

If you're looking for a new, fun place to meet up with fellow crafters or looking for more challenges to participate, check out Simply Scrapping Crafts!  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Jenny McGee said...

Cute card, I have that stamp set.