Saturday, June 11, 2011

Papers Pads and Pictures Challenge #5

It's time for another challenge everyone!  What is your favorite color?  Seventy-five percent of all people say that their favorite color is a cool color....blues, greens, purples....colors that create a sense of calm.  The warm colors often evoke strong emotions.  Colors like red, yellow and orange remind us of warmth and fire.  It's human nature to seek peace which accounts for the overwhelming response of color preference. 

This challenge is for you to create a card using your favorite color combination.  What appeals to you?  What colors together bring you your personal peace?  Create a project that expresses your feelings...

My favorite color combination is "blue and green."  And, I just love turquoise or aqua with darker blue.  This cute little guy is colored with my Copics and matted with CTMH Pacific and Lagoon.  The pattern paper is from the Magnifique Paper Packet.

Nancy will be adding her card as soon as physically possible.  Physically literally....she is down for the count with a hurt knee.  We wish her well and hope that she will be back creating soon!

So, what do you think my favorite color is???  Would you believe that my favorite single color is red!  But, when I create and combine colors, I automatically reach for blue and green.  Your mission is to create a card using your favorite colors together and don't forget to leave a comment about your favorite colors.  Add your card to the link above.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Annette_Marlow said...

This is SUPER! I love the turtle, where did you get that lil guy?! I will get my card started tonight after my boys are in bed.. yay!!