Monday, August 22, 2011

So Busy With The Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

WOW, it's been a long time since I had a chance to update my blog.  But that doesn't mean that I haven't been busy.  I had an Open House, a Card Workshop, taught 2 classes at Michaels and played with my new CTMH Cricut Cartridge.  Have I mentioned that I think it is the best cartridge that I've ever worked with?  :o)

Here are just a couple examples of the fun projects I've created...

I forgot to add that I also am continuing as a Design Team member of Crafting by Design.  What a terrific new website for paper crafters.  Here are two more cards that I made for the site...one is for the fun sketch challenge and the other is for the Copic Challenge.



Please forgive me for not having posted recently.  I have the post almost ready for the continuation of the color series and the Papers Pads and Pictures challenges.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Happy crafting to you too! And welcome back!! ;-)

Jenny McGee said...

Great projects. I love the back to school card. I have that same stamp set, I should make a few back to school cards for my boys. Thanks for the inspiration.