Sunday, February 26, 2012

Florentine Memory Showcase

A few posts ago, I showed a card that I had made using one of the new CTMH paper packets called Florentine.  I mentioned that my goal was to use it to scrap some of the photos I had taken while touring Europe.  I actually got it done already!  I used one of the fun CTMH 6 x 6 Memory Showcase accordion albums.  I love these.  They work up quickly and make terrific gifts.

Florentine is terrific for travel pictures.  One of the great things about these albums is the that you can scrap as ornately or as simply as you care.  I used a number of fun techniques and products in this album including from embossing/ink resist, combined Glitz Glitter Gel combined with Liquid Glass to make faux rust, rock and roll stamping on Canvas Buttons, chipboard that is covered using  the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, brads, buttons and metals. 

I love the Memory Showcase Albums.  The only draw back is that they don't photograph well.  :o)  For Now, Happy Crafting!