Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Close To My Heart Team Work!

I'm so proud of my team of Consultants.  One of the members suggested that we do a card swap...what a great idea!  Everyone made multiple cards in the same design and mailed them to me.  I am the clearing house and will mail packages of  samples of each others work back out to each member.  I was so totally impressed with everyone's work.  We had coloring.  We had handmade envelopes.  We had inside pop up embellishments.  Wow..  :o)
I just had to share the picture of all of the cards!  :o)  Nancy, Francis, Liz and Lucy....you go girls!  :o)  Working together as a team is one of the great things about being a Consultant.  Learning from each other and developing your paper crafting skills is yet another.  And, still another great reason is befriending people that you would have never have had the opportunity to meet.  If you have ever considered becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant, the Papers Pads and Pictures Team is really beginning to rock.  Please contact me for more details.

Can you guess which card is mine???



Wait for it...



Here it comes....



For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies!!!!