Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Close To My Heart Clementine Layout

Now that the new Fall Winter CTMH Idea Book is here, along with Mr. Fed Ex having visited my house, I can begin to really have fun playing with the new products.  One of my favorite new paper packets is Clementine.  It's fun, it's great for both scrapbooking and card making and it features several of the new colors.  When I studied it, I realized that one of the current stamp sets that I already owned coordinates beautifully....Heartfelt Treasures (C1456.)  So I set out to create a Layout that we could make at our upcoming Team Meeting.
I thought this design would be a great one to share with both my team and you.  The 8 x 10 inch mat in the center is cut from the new color, Cashmere.  Both the strip and the small patterned mat are papers from Clementine.  The flowers are from Heartfelt Treasures along with the little flourish on the title mat.  The bigger flourish is from "Love Life" (D1482.)  The sentiment is from Poster Board Alphabet and Bingo Alphabet.

Oh by the way, see that shinny plastic on the photo mat?  That is a "Flip Flap."  Close To My Heart has come up with this terrific way for you to add additional photos to your layout without interrupting the integrity of your layout.  Flip Flaps are plastic pockets that fit onto your layout and you are able to add pictures into the pockets!

Clementine is such a fun paper.  I don't know yet what photos I'll add to the layout but I can see pictures of children, pictures of a party, pictures of a wedding....the possibilities are endless.  As you look at the new Idea Book, don't be afraid to combine the old with the new.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: