Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Handmade Christmas Card CTMH Style

The past couple days I have been busy working on my September Workshop.  I may have mentioned that my club members decided that they wanted to work on their handmade Christmas Cards early this year.  I just love CTMH's new paper packed called Pear and Partridge!
 
The sketch is from the Mojo Monday blog challenge...it is the 4th week of the month so that means it is their "round or square" challenge.  :o)  I really like this sketch...it is simple yet you can make it as "fancy" as you wish.
 

To make this card, I started with a 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch base of Champagne card stock.  Next I added a Cranberry mat and then a Cashmere mat.  I cut the strips from the Pear and Partridge paper packet and the sentiment is from the new stamp set called "To You and Yours" (B1403.)  By the way, the poinsettia along with the other metal embellishments are from the "Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment" pack that is available on my website under the "while supplies last" section.  I have always loved this embellishment pack and for $2 is is a terrific buy.

I really like this Mojo Monday sketch.  Something about it just "spoke" to me.  Don't forget to check out other great creations on their site.  For Now, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Beautifully done! This is such a wonderful Christmas card. I might end up getting those poinsettias yet! ;)