Friday, October 26, 2012

Another CTMH Card Making Kit

This is my second Close To My Heart Card Making Kit!  It is designed for Thanksgiving and features pattern paper from a terrific paper packet called "Moonlight."  The pumpkin is from "So Grateful" (B1395).  I rock and roll stamped the pumpkin and cut him out.  For convenience in the kit, I also cut out the stem and leaf, assembled the pumpkin and then attached it to the card mat. 



 
This kit has a pile of goodies in it...hemp, all the mats and the card bases and envelopes.  It even has a completed card to use as a guide.  And, as with each kit, I have full instructions and tips and techniques used in this card.
 
The full details can be found at the top of my blog under the "Project Parts" tab.  Let me know what you think of "Project Parts."  What I can do to make them better or what type of kit you would like to see me put together.  For Now, Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Very nice, Cindy!