Monday, January 14, 2013

Handmade Cards Using CTMH La Belle Vie

FINALLY, a day to get some creating done! Whew...it has been far to long for me to have the opportunity to sit down and just create.  Never mind that the Christmas Tree is still up...one must establish priorities.  What do you think?  heeheehee

Today, I took the day and got back on track with my Close To My Heart Card Classes.  I decided that in January we are going to be using La Belle Vie.  This is a paper packet that will only be available through the end of the month.  Ah, by the way, the new Idea Book is set to be released to the public on February 1st.  Check back as I may have a few sneak peaks....

Anyway, in class, we will be making that wonderful card holder featured on the Artiste Cricut
Cartridge.



 
 
We're also going to be making 5 cards that coordinate with the card holder and here are 2 of them...
 
 
 La Belle Vie is a great paper packet along with the coordinating stamps I used on these cards.  I wish I would have worked with it sooner.  By the way, I used a quick and easy technique on both of these cards.  See how the butterfly and roses have just a tint of pink in them?  You can easily color a stamped image using a paint brush, water and the ink from a stamp pad.  A great little tip to add just a pop of color to your stamped images.
 
Now that I'm back on track, check back soon for more projects along with maybe even a sneak peak at the new Close To My Heart Idea Book.  For Now, Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tre belle nes pas? I think thats close "Very beautiful,no?" 3 years of french and thats all I can give. Au revouir mon amie