Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Snow Challenge Time Again

Can you stand it??? It is snowing here in Philadelphia yet again. So, that means it is time for another Snow Challenge. I hope to get a couple challenges posted and there will be some blog candy involved too! :o) Remember to post a link here or on my Facebook Fan Page of your completed project. Mention that you used a Close To My Heart product and you will get 2 entries into the random drawing. We had so much fun last time that it just must be done again!

Here is your first challenge....

Make a card that welcomes spring. It can be an Easter Card, a card with flowers, you decide...BUT, the card can not have ANY white or Colonial White. I think we have seen enough white for now!

I'm off to make my card and I hope you will too. For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: