Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Challenge Card Completed!

Here is my sample for the first Snow Challenge for the February 25th Storm....


The card is done on a Desert Sand base. I used Key Lime Textured Card Stock for the green. BTW - If you haven't gotten your Hearts for Haiti Card Stock, you better hurry as supplies are very limited. Check out my website for more details.

I also used a Close To My Heart product that I don't use often...Pearl Paint. Pearl Paint is a great paint that has a slight shimmer to it. It is handy to have around your craft space. You are able to mix re-ink with the paint and make any color that you wish or need! I mixed Clover Meadow with the paint in order to color the brads and paint the grass.

The little bunny and sentiment is from Holiday Hoopla. A very handy stamp set that has images for just about every Holiday. I added just a touch of Liquid Applique on his tail to make if fluffy.

Don't forget to post that you have completed a card for the challenge! For Now, Happy Crafting!

No comments: